

Left: whole team; Right: my boat!

This is how we put the maple leaf stickers on the oars.
Today was our last day in Poznan, Poland. It was a cool day as last night there was a thunder storm that came through. The cool weather is a nice break from the humidity we have had all week. This morning we had a practice and then we loaded the trailer and it is on its way to Warsaw where we will meet up and cross the border with the boats. This afternoon we had off so I went shopping! I was successful found some cool stuff for cheap!
Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We are leaving at 7:15 for the train that will take us to Warsaw (about 3 hours) and then we cross the border, who knows how long that will take (could be hours) and then we are driving about 3 hours to Brest, Belarus (and the roads could be quite bad, good thing I have my gravol). I'm looking forward to traveling by train across the country. Hopefully there will be a lot of fun/cool sights to see.
Well off to pack!
Great pictures, Rose. This is a very proud moment for the crew! You get the award for 'Best Looking Crew'. We're very excited with you! GO CANADA!!
ReplyDeleteHi Rosie,
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and very interesting! It sounds like you're having the time of your life ... and you deserve it. And to think I was trying to convince you to take up golf :)
All the best and kick some International butt!
Blaine