Our race today was cancelled due to weather conditions which caused unfair lane advantages. We were about to put our boat in the water when the officials came and told us to put our boat back and that racing was cancelled. That news definitely changes how your mind works. I was pumped on adrenaline and ready to race, but then we couldn't and I kind of had an emotional break down. It was weird because I was getting emotional over the dumbest stuff. Nonetheless, I have recovered and am ready to bring the heat tomorrow (no pun intended)! We will be racing our heat tomorrow at 1:53pm local time. (7:53am Ontario, 5:53am Calgary, 4:53am Victoria). First boat across the line goes directly to the A final on Sunday.
Racing results will be on www.worldrowing.com and you can follow the live-tracker as we race down the course. Go Canada!
No comments:
Post a Comment