It was a long 18 hours of travel. Including a 7 hour flight from toronto to germany then a 2 hour flight from germany to poznan poland. I didn't sleep much/well on either flight so I am pretty wiped out right now. I'm not too grumpy which is good but the AC in our room isn't working very well so we are talking with the people here about it.
We are staying at a hotel which is at the 800 meter marker of the race course. We are training on the course that is used for World Cup events. It is a gorgeous course. Perfectly marked out and straight. It's wonderful. We haven't gone rowing yet (went for a jog instead) as we haven't got our boats from the seniors who used them at the Lucerne World Cup III. Tomorrow morning we will be rowing for sure though.
Well that is all I can get my brain and eyes to focus on right now. More to come tomorrow and hopefully some pictures as well.
Thanks for all your support!
SOUNDS LIKE A LONG TRIP. WE MISS YOU ALREADY. WE SAW ON THE NEW THE TEMP. THERE IS HOT!!!! ENJOY YOUR TRAINING IN POLAND. BRENDA
ReplyDelete